lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Pills, Pills, Pills.

I think I may just have justified the entire existence of a science department in everywhere I know. The depression pills upgraded version are working better than the last ones, but the real magical voodoo pill is the sleeping pill which has effectively regulated my sleeping schedule in like a week. I can't remember the last time I slept like this for this long but it's gooooooooooooooooooooood, actually there are not enough o's in this world to express just how good is my sleeping at the moment.

Look at me it's 12:30 and my eyes are closing and asking me to go to bed. Oh yes, I've effectively made Morpheus my bitch, and not the Matrix one, the Sleep God. It's like unicorns farting rainbows but in my head, I still feel kind of weird but I am not sleeping at 6 am everyday anymore.

Lalalalalalala, happiness.

Regular people take sleeping for granted, it's one of the most under rated things since m&m's. I shit you not.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario