viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Getting published

So, my first story to get published. It's a good feeling, I'm not totally lazy and a failure at everything and this sort of proves it, I still have to finish a novel though, the first one is still on the making, I just haven't had time to work on it lately, its been hectic on my part, for being unemployed I sure do have a lot of workish things to do, it's insane.

I'll finish it, I started redoing it when I didn't feel like it was up to my standards and I've been happy with the chapters I've written so far, some of my best stuff I think. I've been practicing on my writing skills and story telling for three years though, so I'm glad it's paying off.

The story itself got published just in some libraries nationwide, but hey, I am not picky right now, when the apocalypse comes there will be some knowledge for me to pass down to whoever is left by the zombies to read it. And I plan to increase that contribution to the global knowledge, somehow, even if I have to publish this never finishing story myself, which thanks to the internet might not be that difficult if it comes to it.

So another prize for my endless award record, which really doesn't do much since it's not like they give you a job based on how many awards you have, or you can't exchange them for happiness or anything, so at the end of the day they just prove they just mean you are good at something that most people don't give a shit about.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario