sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

Girl, interrupted

I know that I over react and understand things in an exaggerated way, I can't help it. The way I get mad is the worse one, I hope to find a way to get mad like regular people one day, in the mean time I'll continue to do what I do, absorb it and keep quiet. Ignore the problem, since this has been my solution to everything in my life.

Either way, she shouldn't have done that, I had spent days telling her to go with me and she didn't want to and in the end she ended up going with other people and then telling me not to get mad, it's not like I want her romantically, because I don't, but I don't have many friends anymore and I don't know. I take these things seriously, if I say I'll do something with someone I do it. It's just, I don't know, I know I am over reacting, but no one really wants to see it with me, and I just wished that shooting stars would work.

Damn Disney.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario