lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Pottermore: Holy Weazing Weasleys I'm a Slytherin?

Someone that knows me very well says it's right on, I didn't see it I thought I was a Ravenclaw for sure, but hey who am I to argue with the all mighty hat right? I may make another account later on to see if the result of the sorting is good. But for the mean time I'm a serpent.

Yes, I know, my thoughts are so dark and teddy bear suicide inducing that I was completely delusional to think I wasn't a Slytherin, but I still feel a bit weird. I need to carefully watch my life in retrospective now too see how this happened.

Sure, I may have the occassional murdering and self harming tsunami of thoughts, but any decent enough fiction writer has been there and done that. Trufax, if you aren't damaged you are not that good at writing it's a fact. The same for music and painting. I may be exaggerating a bit, but my favorite artists have always been the most damaged ones, Van Gogh, Munch, Nirvana, Metallica, Poe, Lovecraft. It's just what makes them great. Either way...

I am in the middle of an identity crisis right now...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario